CASE STUDY: Personal Loan Provider
Client Personal Loan Provider
Sector Financial Services
Job function Data Analyst
Task Territory Creation and Point Mapping
A leading provider of personal loans and hire purchases.
The organisation has 500,000 customers whose accounts are managed by a network of branches across the United Kingdom.
The company needed a method for managing the location of its customers in relation to the UK branch network.
In addition, the solution needed to assist with decisions surrounding branch location and marketing initiatives.
The Geoplan GeoAnalyser with Geopoint XT Postcode Unit Points provides the organisation with a comprehensive Tool that met all requirements. Typical usage includes:
- The creation of Territory Maps for each branch.
- Plotting individual customer locations.
- The creation of thematic maps at Postcode District and Sector Level to display areas of customer penetration for each branch.
- The location of fraudulent claims to paint an accurate picture of this activity per branch.
- Analysis of staff applications at Sector Level.
- The ability to create assign to nearest and distance calculations for analysis of customer to branch activity.
The Geoplan solution is a valuable tool for the company and is deemed a risk not to have.
- Increase in revenue - the end users of the System are able to quickly locate potential customers to branches.
- Increase in revenue due to targeting demand activity.
- Operational efficiency savings due to a new method for management of the branch network.
- Improved customer service levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to link to company databases, therefore significantly improving the data export/import process.