JogPost needed a reliable and accurate solution which would allow them to create delivery rounds across London.
The solution would need to be professional for use during pitches as well as function as a key operational tool within the business.
Given the company ethos, JogPost were keen to select a solution that would maximum operational efficiency and reduce repetitive activity with regards to map creation and production.
It was also imperative that the solution be capable of highlighting the percentage of owner occupied or council premises on a street.
Likewise, they needed to understand if a street mostly contained terrace houses, semi or detached to accurately apply a cost to the job based on the time required to serve the round.
JogPost selected the Geoplan StreetFinder solution to deliver against their objectives.
StreetFinder is simple to use with no training required, and is accurate and up to date. These factors combined, ensure that the solution fulfils its purpose during pitch situations and continues to meet the business needs on a daily basis.
From an operational perspective, targeting is improved with reference to residential and business counts, supported by penetration figures for dwelling type and tenure.
In addition to the above, significant time and money has been saved by automating the process and removing the need for laborious manual report production, data cutting, map drawing and production.
Essentially, StreetFinder creates a seamless process that generates all the information and outputs necessary to secure, plan, cost, implement and control the job.
- Increased Return on Investment.
- Significant time saving tool operationally.
- Improve the quality of the map and report output for use at point of sale, in planning and in the field.
- Benefits associated with the potential for repeat business when used as a professional aid during pitches.
- Use of UK wide accurate industry specific information.
- Bi-Annual Updates for the system and unlimited technical support.