Mead Johnson UK had previously generated a territory structure for its field based sales team.
The territory structure was built at a certain point in time and Mead Johnson wanted to be able to update the structure and re-align it on an ongoing basis to reflect changes in the sales team and customer accounts.
The solution needed to be able to Map territories using IMS bricks and show PCOs.
The Geoplan GeoAnalyser. This System enables Mead Johnson to:
- The ability to import IMS data and Mead Johnson data into the System and to modify it.
- Map at IMS brick level and manage the process of updating this data layer.
- Generate the output in-house rather than by external Consultancy.
- Add-in additional countries as and when required.
- Increased revenue and profit margins.
- Reduced cost.
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Professional output for circulation and for inclusion in presentations.
- High level of customer service and support.
- Ongoing Account Management.