Gunn JCB require the ability to target their marketing efficiently and highlight areas of poor performance / gaps in coverage. To avoid missed opportunities, it is also important to be able to visualise sales of different items, to identify trends and plan campaigns.
The solution was needed to visualise the above, and add some science to the territory allocations of the sales team.
The SKiN Online software package & service provision enables Gunn JCB to:
- Map their franchise area & optimise territories based on sales value.
- Plot depot locations and sales personnel.
- Plan and analyse marketing campaigns.
The solution is provided as a system license for a Power User. The user has the ability to optimise sales territories and run reports on marketing campaigns.
Use of SKiN has resulted in increased sales, and huge cost savings in distribution and deliveries.
The Geoplan Support Team, and Project Team are always on hand to provide technical assistance, if required.
- Optimised territories to increase efficiency and maximise time available to sell in the right areas.
- Cost savings through right sizing distribution capacity to demand; maximum return from minimum effort.
- Increased confidence to make the right choices for marketing campaigns, and allocating workload to sales representatives.
- Increased customer service, both externally and internally.
- Statistical output to monitor progress, and track sales value for individual item lines.
How we can help you?
Gunn JCB is the franchisee for JCB in the North West sales region. Clients range from large, international companies to individual contractors. The business is also pursuing expanding opportunities in Poland.
Sector: Vehicle Sales
Task: Territory Optimisation & Market Analysis