Kellogg first contacted Geoplan whilst researching a solution to enable the company to manage and optimise its nationwide network of Field Sales representatives.
Kellogg has approximately 100 Field Sales Personnel working with 3 key divisions; Multiple, Cash and Carry and Convenience. The challenge for Kellogg is to maximise this resource to its full potential by providing a clear picture of geographical territory ownership and by planning the most effective and logical journey plans.
The Kellogg Sales Support Team has an existing solution in play and whilst it broadly fulfilled their requirements they were looking for a solution with a more flexible licensing approach, supported by consistently high levels of Service and Support.
Geoplan has provided Kellogg with a Mapping Software and Route Scheduling Solution. The Solution is used daily by the Sales Support Team in support of the following key business objectives:
- The Management of the Field Sales Force and Territory Network.
- To effect efficient Journey Planning.
- Review and analysis of sales and performance information.
- Product launch – assess the most suitable stockist for new Kellogg products based on traveltime catchments and sites analysis.
Kellogg is very happy with the levels of Service and Support provided by Geoplan. Kellogg is particularly pleased with Geoplan’s flexible approach, the provision of interim Support and the staged approach to System delivery, training and follow-up has enabled Kellogg to have valuable ongoing access to the experience and knowledge of the Geoplan Support Team.
- Smooth transition from previous System to the Geoplan solution, with interim Support provided quickly and effectively by the Geoplan Team.
- Minimal ongoing maintenance costs after initial investment.
- Flexible licensing – no minimum contract length tie-in.
- Continuity of Support. The same Project Team remaining as key contact from initial purchase, implementation and Training through to ongoing support and maintenance. This team becomes totally familiar with your needs and requirements.
- The ability to generate professionally styled reports for circulation to the wider team.
- Reduced cost and increased efficiency of sales representative visits.
- Quick turnaround from initial contact to System implementatio
- A flexible and consultancy based approach to the delivery of the Solution, with unlimited access to the Geoplan Support Team and onsite follow-up sessions.
How we can help you?
Kellogg is the most successful cereal manufacturer in the world and is a world famous brand.
It is a global organization that employs over 26,000 people in 180 countries, with Kellogg Co of GB listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
Task: Territory Management / Route Planning
The Support provided by Geoplan has been very good and the Training has been excellent at all stages. There has been plenty of opportunity to use the System and become familiar with it during our Follow-Up Sessions and these days have enabled is to revise specific topics and to really get the most from the System. The flexibility of Geoplan’s approach has really suited us and we are very impressed with how the Geoplan Team operates.