Housing 21 required the ability to easily identify areas of the UK where there is high market potential for the private pay and live-in care services.
The solution was need for the Housing 21 Sales and Marketing Teams and had to take into consideration a specific set of criteria in terms of the ‘target market’ in terms of demographic make up.
The Geoplan GeoAnalyser and Detailed Census Data at Postcode Sector Level. This Mapping software package enables Housing 21 to:
Identify areas of potential, defined by:
- Marital status
- Income bracket (financial) / social position.
The solution is maintained by the Geoplan Enhanced Support Programme Cover, therefore providing Housing 21 with access to inclusive software and data updates and the Geoplan Support Team.
- Increased care and service levels by targeting the right resource in the right place.
- Cost savings through maximum return from minimum effort.
- Increased confidence to make the right choice for marketing strategy.
- Increased customer service, both externally and internally.
How we can help you?
Housing 21 provides housing, care and health services to meet the needs of older people and is the UK’s leading non-profit care provider.
Task: Business Growth