We pride ourselves on our ability to get to grips with your business as a whole. By gathering data pertinent to your industry sector and incorporating this into our approach, we can provide you with solutions that are 100% relevant. We are focussed on getting it right and work hard with our customers to build strong, open, trusting relationships. This approach allows clear communication, involvement and innovation. In overview, we know that we can make a difference, having achieved consistently strong results for our customers over the past 25 years.
HOW WE WORK
Our working process is broken down into clear and simple steps, so you will know exactly where you are and what we can offer you. From our initial dialogue through to product delivery and technical support, we're dedicated to providing a seamless service. Our project process is rigorous; budget, timetable and quality are constantly monitored. For more details please download our Working with Geoplan Approach and Timetable (PDF 90k).
Under normal circumstances Geoplan can deliver a typical consultancy or software solution, 4 to 8 weeks from the initial enquiry. A project would normally follow these steps:
- Initial enquiry.
- Needs assessment - via telephone or personal visit.
- Detailed fact finding meeting.
- Confirm objectives and issue confidentiality agreement.
- Assemble project and account team.
- Receive and process relevant customer data.
- Demonstrate the solution using customer data.
- Submit quotation.
- Secure sign-off.
- Deliver solution and training.
- Engage the support cycle.
THE GEOPLAN APPROACH
Geoplan does not abandon you with a complex software solution, once the key issues have been isolated, Geoplan can provide a full suite of performance improvement and business development services.
Essential to this process is the full exchange of business performance information, such that Geoplan can act as a true extension of the existing management structure and capability. Central to this methodology is the visualisation of your business through maps and geographic analysis. These views can be built up from a wide range of sources:
- Key performance indicators – revenue, cost and service levels.
- Existing, lapsed and competitor customers.
- Campaign results.
- Market research.
- Depot, store, outlet and branch locations.
- Sales, service and distribution territories.
Our service levels are unrivalled and our team second to none and because the team that supported you at initial contact and delivery,will remain with you throughout, you will maximise the return on your investment and enjoy a consistent, informed and accurate service.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Good awareness of client needs and business across the whole company.
- Straightforward, clear and honest.
- High level of drive, creativity and commitment.
- Direct access to senior decision maker delivering quick decisions and responses.
- High level of quality hands-on experience.
- Continuity of support from stable, skilled staff.
- Personal and efficient service.
- Value for money.