Tuesday 29th December 2009
R49 Products are being created and will be available in the New Year.
Our current schedule is as follows
- Resellers and partners will receive the VAR CD in February 2010
- All other customers will then progressively receive updated product during March and April 2010.
Key things to look for:
- New Postcode Sector Boundary in London to accommodate the new Kings Cross Development - N1C 4.
- Postcode Sector Boundary quality improvements across the country
- Updated full Postcode data to our point and boundary products
- New PAF supply options
- Quarterly updates now available for Geopoint XT, Geoplan XT Postcode SDA Boundaries and Geoplan XT Postcode Unit Boundaries
- Updated Business data
- Improved Postcode Boundary data for Geoplan XT Postcode SDA Boundaries and Geoplan XT Postcode Unit Boundaries in the “BT Postcode Area”